REGULAR paste Agatha BlauwTM with Acacia Senegalese is universal, comfortable in use, has a normal consistency and is most often used to remove hair in all areas. It copes well with hairs of any length and hardness.
Technique: manual and spatula
Application: it is advisable to heat up to 30-380С before work to achieve the necessary temperature
INCI: Sucrose, Aqua (Water), Citrus Limon (Lemon) Juice Extract, Acacia Senegal Gum
Benefits of using Agatha Blauw pastes:
- Easy to apply, provides tight adhesion to hairs
- Effectively removes unwanted hairs 2-5 mm
- Does not break the hairs and prevents ingrowth since it removes hairs in the direction of their growth
- Do not injure living skin cells removing only horny layer and hairs
- Moisturizes and peels without disturbing the hydro lipid balance of the skin
- The procedure is less painful compared to wax epilation
- Possible redness of the skin goes away very quickly
- Can be applied repeatedly on the same skin area
- Completely retains the working properties until the end of the procedure on the epilation zone
- Economical to use - a small piece of paste can work very long
- 100% natural composition, hypoallergenic, suitable for sensitive skin
- The effect of the procedure is enough for 3 - 4 weeks depending on the type of skin and hair
- It is safe for use on all types of skin and for various skin diseases (varicose veins, psoriasis and eczema susceptibility)
- All kinds of sugar paste can be mixed to obtain the optimum consistency
Thanks to its natural composition without the addition of dyes and fragrances, Agatha Blauw pastes are absolutely safe, hypoallergenic and suitable for sensitive skin. Easy to apply, providing tight adhesion to hairs.
Acacia Senegal gums and natural lemon juice in Agatha Blauw pastes make it very soft, plastic, easily penetrating to the hair root and retaining its properties during the procedure, preventing crystallization for the entire shelf life. In addition, Acacia Senegal improves the synthesis of skin collagen and helps in hydration.
Acacia Senegal is a good antiseptic that prevents the spread of infections, which is especially important for irritated skin after epilation, has a tangible soothing effect and heals skin damage.
High quality production and ingredients are guaranteed.