Innovative Sugar paste Agatha BlauwTM for HOME USE with Argan extract. It combines the soothing effect of the argan fruit, the effectiveness of the sugar paste and the naturalness of the process. Eliminates short hairs together with hair follicles without breaking them off.
Perfect result: smooth skin up to 1 month.
Now, to make the skin smooth without leaving home and saving on a trip to the salon, it's easy and simple!
An additional advantage - a small volume and compactness - it is convenient to take with you always and everywhere!
Application: see instructions
INCI: Sucrose, Aqua (Water), Citrus Limon (Lemon) Juice Extract, Acacia Senegal Gum, Argania Spinosa Shell Powder
Benefits of using Agatha Blauw pastes:
- Easy to apply, provides tight adhesion to hairs
- Effectively removes unwanted hairs 2-5 mm
- Does not break the hairs and prevents ingrowth since it removes hairs in the direction of their growth
- Do not injure living skin cells removing only horny layer and hairs
- Moisturizes and peels without disturbing the hydro lipid balance of the skin
- The procedure is less painful compared to wax epilation
- Possible redness of the skin goes away very quickly
- Can be applied repeatedly on the same skin area
- Completely retains the working properties until the end of the procedure on the epilation zone
- Economical to use - a small piece of paste can work very long
- 100% natural composition, hypoallergenic, suitable for sensitive skin
- The effect of the procedure is enough for 3 - 4 weeks depending on the type of skin and hair
- It is safe for use on all types of skin and for various skin diseases (varicose veins, psoriasis and eczema susceptibility)
- All kinds of sugar paste can be mixed to obtain the optimum consistency
Thanks to its natural composition without the addition of dyes and fragrances, Agatha Blauw pastes are absolutely safe, hypoallergenic and suitable for sensitive skin. Easy to apply, providing tight adhesion to hairs.
Acacia Senegal gums and natural lemon juice in Agatha Blauw pastes make it very soft, plastic, easily penetrating to the hair root and retaining its properties during the procedure, preventing crystallization for the entire shelf life. In addition, Acacia Senegal improves the synthesis of skin collagen and helps in hydration.
Acacia Senegal is a good antiseptic that prevents the spread of infections, which is especially important for irritated skin after epilation, has a tangible soothing effect and heals skin damage.
High quality production and ingredients are guaranteed.